Springboards is our annual, flagship conference held in the spring and so-named because the ideas shared are a springboard to either end-of-year planning, or beginning of next year creativity. A grass-roots conference, with an over 40-year tradition, it is held by teachers for teachers. Presenters are practicing teachers sharing what works for them, what has confounded them, and how they have attempted to solve some of the daily challenges of life as an ELA teacher. It is an opportunity to share best practices with each other in an informal, supportive setting. Join the conversation!
As usual, our program will include teacher classroom projects at both levels. More specific details to follow.
Registration is now open. Click here.
Apply to PIC today!
Please note that parking at The Study is limited.
Want to share? Fill out and submit your proposal form here. Priority is given to our GET grant recipients, but the more the merrier!
Click below to find information and documents related to previous Springboards conferences.
- Springboards 2018 Program
- Springboards 2017 Program
- Springboards 2016 Program & Workshop resources
- Springboards 2015 "Assess for Success" - Program & Workshop handouts and resources
- Springboards 2014 "Re-Imagining Reading" - Program (40th anniversary) & Workshop handouts and resources
- Springboards 2013 "Talking Technology" - Program
- Springboards 2012 "Dialogue for Change" - Program
- Springboards 2010 "Literacy in Action" - Program
- Springboards 2009 "Continuing Connections through Literacy" - Program
- Springboards 2008 "Creating Connections through Literacy" - Program, Workshops & Handouts
- Springboards 2007 - Workshops & Handouts